"Ultraviolet Dawn" is a hybrid space-shooter/trading game which puts you in a completely open Universe with over a thousand stars to explore. In "Ultraviolet Dawn", there is no pre-determined way to play the game - everything is entirely up to you. You chose what you want to be and how you want to play. You can be a peaceful merchant, shuttling goods between stars. You can be an outlaw, attacking innocent ships and capturing their cargo. You can be a smuggler, trading in illegal goods banned by the the Intergalactic Federation. You can even run missions, both legal and illegal.
There's so much to the game. Not only can you upgrade your ships weapons, but you can also upgrade equipment, such as adding more powerful engines or faster regenerating shields. You can even trade your ship in and fly something else entirely, whether a captured pirate ship or a large, bulky cargo carrier.
"Ultraviolet Dawn" is very special to us because of its open, free-choice nature. Quite simply, it is our most beautiful and refined game to date.
- Be good or evil: peaceful trader, indepenent bounty hunter, or a pirate outlaw - the choice is completely yours.
- Over 1,000 stars in an entirely open universe to explore.
- 8 different ships to pilot.
- Unique goods trading system, with realistic demand and supply price calculations.
- Ability to hire teammates for help, teammate formations provided.
- Fully upgradeable weapons systems.
- Upgradable ship equipment systems - engines, shields, and much more.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Local and global high scores.
- Saveable at any point in time.
- Intense, driving music and awesome sound effects.